This page explains what cookies are, how and why we use them to improve the browsing experience on the site and how you can modify or delete their installation. If you have any doubts or need any information you can write an email to email@example.com.
On this page you can find all the information you need to understand what cookies are for and what types we use.
By clicking on the banner that appears when you first access the site, you can decide whether to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
Depending on the type of cookies disabled, the site may not work properly.
1) WHAT COOKIES ARE
They can be divided into the following categories: Necessary Technicians, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing and Additional Features.
- Technicians: they are essential for the proper functioning of the website pages and cannot be deactivated.
- Preferences: used to store the choices made by the user to improve navigation.
- Statistics: the third-party tool of Google Analytics is used to anonymously collect and examine the behavior of visitors while using the site.
- Marketing: installed to show advertising content targeted to the interests of the person.
- Additional Features: this category includes any other additional features included in the site.
2) MANAGEMENT AND CANCELLATION
- Without prejudice to the foregoing with regard to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functionality made available for this purpose by the Data Controller through this information or directly through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for this treatment, as indicated at the links reported in the paragraph "third-party cookies”
- For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, please refer to the link:
How to disable third party service cookies
3) TYPES OF COOKIES USED
- TECHNICAL COOKIES of functionality
The purpose of this cookie is to store the consent choices for their use by the user.
The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation of these cookies.
– THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Title: Google Analytics
Cookie Name: _ga Expiry: 2 years
Cookie Name: _gat Expiry: 1 minute
Cookie Name: _gid Expiry: 1 day
Purpose: It helps website owners to understand how visitors interact with the content they own.
Title: Google ADS
Cookie Name: UULE, NID, 1P_JAR, CONSENT, IDE
Expiry: 1 year
Purpose: they allow us to study and improve our marketing actions on the site carried out through Google AdWords.
Title: Banner Cookie
Cookie Name: cookie_notice_accepted
Expiry: 1 year
(last update: 02/03/2021)